Thursday, April 19, 2012

Random realizations #Part3





I was sitting online; there came a name familiar on my newsfeed. 

This name was a part of my daily routine, my happiness, my sadness, every part of me but a few months back due to certain misunderstandings both of us stopped talking.

I used to meet him daily and we used to talk for hours and hours at a stretch, we had this amazing bond, we were more than just normal friends and somehow it used to amuse me that how I met him at a random party and how his bad impression changed this much that he was a part of me.

His words, his poems, his sketches had taken my heart away, he filled all those gaps and spaces in me, he used to help me figure out all what I wanted, he was standing like a mirror, true and indifferent in every way, our friendship was one of those prized possessions I had, it was like a miracle, it was like a genuine pure bond which had tied us together.

But, as they say, all good things come to an end, what I thought came to an end. The brilliant bond, the friendship, the love, the care & affection we had for each other ended from his side, he broke my heart & left, he flew apart. Though we shared a common set of friends, we tried to ignore each other’s presence, we left meeting in public,  we never talked again.

It was mere coincidence due to which we would see each other and he’d fake a smile, my straight face conveyed my feelings, he had new friends now while I enjoyed the company of my old friends, the common friends took his side,

He had an authority to survive, he won the battle, he left me for some of those who don’t even know his first love.

His loss, my glory, his battle, my story.
He lost me, I lost a friend,
He won many, but none that would say “I’ve got your back”

His words, his memories.

Facebook does serve as a reminder of how things change, from featuring in his display & bbm pictures to being nowhere close to him now.

I surely have moved on, but memories remain wherever they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment