Thursday, April 12, 2012

A little birdie forced me to think..



Yesterday I was sitting in my balcony where I saw this very unusual sight & I couldn’t help but connect it with my life.  

It was raining & I was deep in my thoughts,

There was so much going on inside my mind, my nerves could just burst and there’d be a splat on the walls all around me. Blood & the inner material would be good enough to make somebody puke his guts out.

So yes, while there was an array of mixed emotions & feelings inside me,
And I didn’t like any of the confusion which was making me go all haywire.
I just wanted to quit all what I was doing & just when I was about to turn & come inside,
I saw this tiny-little-early-spring bird,
It was raining heavily by now & that poor tiny creature was trying to find a place for herself,
She couldn’t stand, she couldn’t sit,
She tried so hard but failed every time, that too miserably,
Once she was about to hit the ground but god saved her soul,


I was wondering how can she keep trying despite of the fact that each time she tried, she failed? Fate wasn't on her side I believed.

But nothing seemed to affect her; she had set her goal,
She kept trying, fluttering those wings which had soaked in a lot of water,
She shrugged it all off.

It looked so symbolic,
And she did make her place, a good, nice warm space.


And she left me with so many thoughts,
Like so many of them… 

No comments:

Post a Comment