Saturday, April 21, 2012

The only two :)



This one is for the only two who were thoughtful enough to write me poems:


These two people have been a part of my life, here and there and in bits and pieces. They know all about me, the miseries I have seen, my deepest darkest secrets, and all most all my poems, chapters, unedited verses go to them first and then they see the light.

Without these two people and the confidence they have had in me I don’t think I would have continued writing, these people have made me happy when I was sad, they made me laugh when I was acting mad, they gave me a shoulder to cry on, they have made me a better person.


And trust me when I say this, these two have made a lot of difference. You two, I love & respect, though you two take my case and make me crazy by doing things which I hate but remember I am always here, whenever you want, whenever you say.






Shrisha Kumar 



Na jaane kyun,

Dil aaj hai keh raha yu,

Aajao paas,

Na raho tum kahi, kahi door.

Tum ho kahi, kahi door,

Phir be lage muje yu,

Tum ho yaha,
Mere paas yu,
Jaise har aahat thumari,
Khano mein ghoonje meri,
Phirbe na jaane kyun,
Tum ho kahi, kahi door.
Jab tha mein chida,

Gham se ghira,

Tum thi paas
  Tum thi sukoon,
Phirbe na jaane kyun,
 Tum ho kahi, kahi door..




Chaitanya 


Purvasha, oh my dearest friend,

Your name spells Mansharamani in the end,

This is going to be bad coz I am no writer,

My complexion's dark, you are much whiter




Your writing's soo good it makes smile,

The longest fucking river in this world is Nile

You are as beautiful is this angel from heaven,

One, two, three, four, five, six and seven.



All I can say is that you are the best,

You have externals soon, aren't you stressed?


I love you, yes I really do,

Wait, I suck at this, so I bid thee adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment