Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A new birth, renewal.


It’s a sudden urge to write,
To let go of what my heart holds.
It’s an urge to let lose my hair
And let all the feelings flow.
I want to write and get sorted,
This feeling is nothing less than being fatal,
This urge to get out of this hell that I have built in,
I want to erase this place,
Erase it from all my memories,
Erase it from its inception,
This, writing is helping.
I have a vision, wait, and let me read it for you,
Let me decipher and make it simpler,
Come here. Let me do it for you,
What does your heart hold?
An unfulfilled fulfilment?  
The vision of a richer glory,
Making unfulfilled our hearts
This mockery, mockery of each fulfilment
We must pass, surpass, and pass its small completeness
We must dream on,
Mustn’t let him win,
Mustn’t let him take control,
I need to regain control,
I need to take control,
With sweet memories of your love,
With sour memories of your departure ,
Of beauty now withdrawn from
My strained dimmed sight,
I won’t let your vision die,
I will live it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment