Thursday, March 29, 2012

Your birthday, special ho tum :D

I met you on June 29th for the first time and since then there has been no looking back..

Meeting in MUNs and outside, the story of our friendship had started blooming,
From seeing you as a mentor to sharing secrets with you,
From learning from you to telling you,
From the anger you rain to the love you shower,
From the beauty of friendship to the ugliness of the world,
Our discussions had no topics left to discuss,
From the advices you give to the teachings you teach,
From all the poking to the care you do,
From handling me in DUMUN and sharing the wisdom hence after,
Thank you for all that you have done, thank you for standing by, thank you for listening and thank you for zipping me up when I didn't make sense, thanks a ton for everything you have been..

On this day, this note is for you, this is for the Respect I have for you, thanks.

Lots and truck lots of my bestessst wishes, love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment