Monday, February 27, 2012

The pre MUN excitement, SRM Chapter.


The excitement now has crossed all the levels, meeting everybody after almost 6 months and being a part of India’s biggest MUN is a feeling which has no name.

Meeting Zahaan and making all our plans coming to life, fulfilling my promise of being by his side. The long awaited meeting will now happen, after the cancelling of Hindu, my birthday, his birthday & the February plans I finally succeeded  in making a Chennai trip happen and will all due permissions, though it’ll make my TNG case stronger and make me miss my first internal but I am sure it’s worth it.

Meeting Shrisha, a person who I just met so randomly, completely different individuals who just got talking and became the sweetest friends ever, a person who is so sweet that he can compete with aspartame, a friend who always stands by and gives you the best counselling ever, a friend who scolds you for not taking care & makes sure you follow his directions, a person who has his own way with everything.

Meeting Priya & Tito: The much awaited DATE will happen when the three of us sit together, meeting Priya is another story, a story as random as anything, yet again. But the bond we share has nothing to do with randomness, maybe we don’t stay in touch that much but when we talk there is no difference, we still share the best rapport and we will forever be roomies.
Tito, TGIM made me meet a person as sweet as you and since then you have been a complete sweetheart, you have made life much better a place to live in.

Meeting Misbah, Milind, Narender, Varun, Bambi and many more people, so much more to write about. I am sure SRM will give me memories which will fill my blog but I still won’t be over them.

And the train journey with people as awesome as these will be one that I am soooo much excited for, Das, Soni, Bharat, Nayanika, Prerna, Vidya & Shivang, CANNOTBEABLETOWAITNOW. 2 more days till I get there. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment