Monday, February 27, 2012

My pillars of strength.


When I think about college, all I can see is these three people.

Rahul : There have been so many times when we fought, argued and kicked & slapped each other, we didn’t talk for days & then again got back, each and every exam we were on phone and were trying to calm each other down :P There have been soo many times when you stood by me even when the whole world was anti me, you were one of those people who held my hand tightly. You irritate me to no extent, you call me by various stupid names and relate me to possibly every annoying thing but trust me, no matter how crazy you are, I love you a little too much and you are a cuddleableandhuggableidiot and Iloveyou. :*

Kunal : You are definitely more than a friend, you have been a brother to me, protecting me from all the odd’s quite literally :P You have held my hand tight and made me walk through all my fears and made me smile even in the saddest moments of my life, you pick me upside down, you pull my cheeks and make fun of me, you eat my Maggie & ice-creams, you eat my chocolates too, but I still love you a little too much and I really can’t imagine college without you :*
If I start quoting incidents, I am sure I will run out of words & the word limit. You know how much I love you, don’t you?

Kshitij: I never really talked to you initially, but fresher’s & the ice breaking session got me closer to you, we got talking and I got to know you way better than before. The normal hi-bye turned into a lot more informal chal beey and more. Eating together in the breaks, dropping me back home, we never really fought neither did we argue *touchwood* :p. You have been very patient while listening to all the crap that I usually say, though you leave no stone unturned when it comes to pulling my leg and creeping me out, I still cannot forget the Barakhamba incident, it’s still afresh in my mind and trust me I will never forgive you for the same :P but I also remember the way you tried to cheer me up after the conference and the way you counselled me end number of times. Though we have very limited serious talks but they are enough to tell me that a stupid like you can be a sweetheart too.
And you still have to sponsor my earrings :p

Hahah, you three are the pillar of my strength, 1 and a half year of college would have sucked without you guys, trust me there is no unit of measurement or device which can measure the love I have for you guys and please take this as a bribe and stop irritating me :P

Rahul : You are the best sportsman and the most irritating one too :*
Kunal : You are the best teddy bear, your warm hugs make all my worries run away. :D
Kshitij: You are the best dancer and the worst creep :P



3 more years, I will keep on irritating you guys forever :*

No comments:

Post a Comment