Sunday, February 26, 2012

February of 2012


A few moments which I cannot forget, a few which I don’t want to forget. This one is for the ugliness and those beautiful moments which February of 2012 gave me.

# You came in my life as a rebound, I tried to be your friend & you took it all around. You expected what I never promised; you said you’ll be a friend forever but left as soon I burst the bubble of your dreams.


# We were a team when we entered this competition, we worked, we smiled, we ate together and when I had some issues to attend, I thought you guys will understand, you faked it all this while, the problem started to surface when you did something which dragged my name in, I controlled my anger when you woke me up from sleep, when you abused everybody, when you got drunk and violated some rules, you lied to your own friends just to keep your image intact, you guys had lost the respect I once had for you. The fight that day made me see the true faces, yours and his.   

# My friends, a couple of them stuck through me, saw me failing, saw me standing alone, stood by, held my hand and made me walk this path of self realisation, some scolded, some loved, some left and some just accepted me the way I am.

# MUNs, they aren’t just a boost for my CV, they make me see myself in a way I haven’t seen before, the people I meet, the politics that I see, the bitching sessions, everything makes so much sense, the knowledge I grasp, the bonds, the friendships that develop in such a short span and then how they nurture from a small seed to a full grown tree, it’s just so beautiful.

# College, the attendance issues and various people whom I just wish didn’t exist. Classes without the usage of cell phones, Maggie and Aloo bhujia for snacks with Rahul, Kunal and Kshitij every day, dad’s habit of hiding Frooti and hide and seek in bag and scolding me when I don’t finish them. Some life changing events like fresher’s and moot.

# Family, one part of my life which I would never want to change, for handling me when I was shouting and screaming for no reasons at all, for tolerating my stupid antics, for helping me preserve all the memories I had, for taking care of me when I was ill and all down.

# I may crib a lot, but I can never thank you enough for making me what I am today, thank you for all those who were once a part of my life and taught me so much, to all those who are now resistant to the stupid me, thank you for understanding me.

#Your marriage, it was one of those chapters in my book which I’ll keep reading forever and ever, I saw a completely different YOU, the way you handled everything, your calm and jovial nature, those funny moments, the timing of your jokes, your chivalrous acts, the realizations during this phase.

Whattey crazy month it has been, such awesomeness and such crazy fights :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment