Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My first ever moot, GIMC.




Well, 
Its very correctly put by somebody, dreams, sudden plans and all the fucking up happens for good reasons, canceling goa got me here. After a lot of cursing and abusing, I decided to chuck out the necessary check lists options and land up in the so called dry state, gujarat. 
Not a good start though.  
Certain happenings got all 3 of us in a lot of tension. We were pretty upset with such a sad beginning but with the passage of time the dark clouds cleared and the sun was shining brightly, we tried our level best in proving our worth and we made sure that we don't commit more mistakes, but some people had other plans. 
Well destiny did try to fuck up with my plans and dreams but I was sure that this time I am not falling in this bait which they had laid for me, I managed it well. 
Some unusual link ups and heartbreaks got me back on track and my focus was all set again, soon this irritating and not wanting trip came to an end, lots of lessons learned as always, those which will never allow me to take decisions in such a haste. 
Lot of judgments were proved right, a lot of assumptions were proved wrong from the very basic inception.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment