Monday, December 19, 2011

Untitled- Chapter 5


The kiss was nothing but a mere show of affection & liking he had for me.

Well that is how I’d like to put it.

Had it been any other guy I am sure I would surely beat the shit out of him but this time, I couldn’t do anything but surrender to his charm. He went into the kitchen and made me coffee and to my astonishment  he made it the exact way I liked it, 2 sugar cubes, 3 table spoons of milk & a spoon full of coffee beans. The aroma it had was casting its spell on me.

Well the laziness vanished & we planned for a movie marathon again, difference being, this time his hands wrapped me, curled around my waist. I had completely lost the track of time, I looked at the watch & it was 6 am, time to water the plants & get ready for the college.
While I cleaned the wrappers which completely covered the floor, he cleaned up the bed. I start watering the plants outside and he is watching me & smiling. 

I ask “what makes you smile at this point?”
He replied “well you have this natural beauty which sets you apart from the rest of the girls who put on tons of make-up and still look ugly”
“Haha, thanks now if you don’t mind let me get ready for college, I am running late. You leave for your work”, I said.
“I am dropping you till college & will go straight to my work, and I am not asking but telling you this so let’s not argue on this please?” ,he said.
“Well well, there I can sense authority” I said to myself, making sure he didn’t listen to my play of words.
I got ready and out of the blue I see chocolates & breakfast waiting for me at the table and to my surprise there were kept a combination of red & white carnations and a red rose, my favourite flowers, how did you know?

Flowers are love's truest languageand he planted a kiss, this time on my cheeks. 

well a little taken aback by these actions I was.

I had no idea who this guy was, what if he is a terrorist and wants to kill me? what if he rapes me & beats me to death? What if he makes me his slave?


I shouted to myself Anna, shut up and stop watching movies.

Well I wouldn’t blame the movies for such questions but here was the deal, I was living in the society were nobody is anybody’s and this stranger who has been taking care of me & not asked for anything in return. We have been living in for the past one month & yet we never talked about our past…

 

This unusual sense of belongingness & attachment with a stranger amuses me and drives me crazy… I don’t know how to react and I yet again had to pinch myself to make my self believe, its not dreaming in denial.. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, You know what they say about dreaming the reality .... Sounds fun till now . But where does the story ends ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more. Simple. No more comments about how good this is till you write more. Hah.

    ReplyDelete