Sunday, December 18, 2011

Untitled- Chapter 1


That night when I was high, I met this guy at the bar. From the corner of my eye I saw him staring me, top to bottom, he smiled when our eyes met. He tried to initiate the conversation and we got talking, he was capturing my attention. He complimented me a couple of times, starting from my dress coming to my eyes.
He made a few observations which he mentioned the next time we met, yes we were now friends. This guy had this charm which was not easy to let go, he had started talking much more than before. His company kept me laughing, I had started smiling. The uneasiness was going, the sad life that I once had was vanishing. This guy taught me lessons which talked about forgiveness and how a man would rescue; he hated how batman & super man had kids all fancy. His innocence & purity was visible from his eyes and they way he looked at me.
This guy was unlike those which i had previously met, for he didn't see me as a woman who had assets he could explore.

he was simple and kind, held my hand and walked me home every night. He was one of those whom they talked about in fairy tales, a guy of Cinderella’s dreams.

I wasn't too sure if I was dreaming until I found out…

1 comment:

  1. Excellent start. But i'd have loved it even more if it were a little bit longer. (More to read :D)

    ReplyDelete