Monday, December 19, 2011

Untitled- Chapter 2


It was early morning; the sun was not full arisen. While jogging in the park I had a shiver trickle down my spine. It was unusual to see such a sight, flowers all around as if the nature had reasons to celebrate. I was wonderstruck and while I was enjoying this sight which had engrossed all my senses, I failed to notice that someone was watching me smile; he was watching me fly like a butterfly and being carefree like a 4 year old child.

He was smiling at me when I finally noticed him clicking pictures and I demanded the roll and when my eyes met his eyes, I had this déjà vu, it was him. Yes, it was him, the same eyes, deep blue, which had a spark in them, his smile was one of its own kinds, and how could it not be him?
Yes that’s when I realized that I wasn’t dreaming. This guy had casted this magic spell on me, all day & night long he was what I used to think of. Watching myself in the mirror, combing my hair & smiling when I reached the ends, all this was new to me. I guess I had fallen in love.
This guy. Wait, what is his name?

Well I am yet to ask and tonight when I meet him I shall throw at him the questions which my heart holds… 

No comments:

Post a Comment