Monday, December 19, 2011

Untitled- Chapter 3


Tonight, I’ll meet him.
 What should I wear?
What shoe wear will suit my dress?
 What if I don’t look pretty?

"Shut up you fool, you don’t even know his name yet and you are planning all of this for a guy you don’t even know?" I questioned myself and from somewhere came this voice, "Does name matters this much like really?" Well I felt like one of those stupid hindi serial heroines who’d go all gaga after this guy and shit.
But before I could play more of question answers with myself, I heard my door bell ring. And all panicking, I finally looked at myself and smiled. Pretty you, I smirked.

When I opened the door and was just stepping outside, he took me by my hand and dragged me inside. While I was thinking weren’t we supposed to go out he said, let’s be home & know each other a bit more.  This guy had this in him; I couldn’t help but follow his commands.
I closed the door and offered him a drink, I grabbed one myself and sat right opposite to him, before I could forget and make this more awkward a conversation, I asked. "What is your name?"
He smiled and said," so the beautiful lady got the time to finally ask me my name?"

I sat embarrassed while he was enjoying his drink; he finally broke the silence and said "my name is Charlie." I was about to tell him my name but before I could, he started speaking and you are Anna, a 3rd year law student, recently broke up and kept on going talking about me and my jaw dropped as I looked at him astonished, holy mother of god…

It was time for me to make another drink, well this night had much more in store for me, much more than i though it promised. While I returned Charlie had left, he had left this note which read:

You looked like a fresh lilly,
You looked much prettier than the pretty,
Your eyes made me wanna swim across the deepest sea
And climb the highest mountains
To get you, I shall do what it takes.
You looked prettier than anybody could and prettier than anybody should!

I guess I have fallen in love and this feeling makes me a little ticklish, nobody had ever said these words which he left unsaid yet so fully understood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment