Tuesday, June 12, 2012

That day :')


That day when I was quiet and lost in those dreams, I was trying to decipher those unknown feelings, this era of pain seemed never ending. 




When I talked to him after months, I realized how time flew and how things had changed. The proximity of our relationship, the ground rules that we laid, the innocent bond that we shared had now passed through this bridge of awkwardness and wary in his heart did lay, he accepted that the tracks were now different, and that we can never be the same, I read the old emails again and again. I was in this numb state where my senses had given up, no feeling no emotion just the noise of the sinking heart beats that were recorded on the graph in the hospital where they admitted me that night for internal bleeding, they say. 


They declared that I don't have much time left, he came and held my hand, tight and careful, whispered in my ears the story of his love who was now fighting with death, in those last breaths she smiled and bid goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment