Tuesday, June 12, 2012

An eternal loss.


It all seems like yesterday that I'd come back from school and you'd fight with dada for getting me my favorite chocolate again, it seems like yesterday when you cried your heart out when dada left us, it seems like yesterday that life had moved on and you had accepted the eternal loss, you had been so strong, the strength and shoulder of our family. 


You had played a vital role in hitasha's and my upbringing, picking us up from the bus stop, handling us, making us our favorite dishes, taking care of each and everything we wanted, you were our hero. 


It was last summer, just like yesterday when you fell from the stairs and you could never walk all by yourself again, the pain you had been through, all the sufferings you had to go through, when they inserted needles and syringes, when they tested each and every part of your body, it stings me with pain, the tears that had fallen from the eyes who had shown us hope and given us faith, it was and will be just like it was yesterday when they washed you with holy water and wrapped you in white sheet and took you away, they said to a better place. 


I am happy that you don't have to bear any pain, no more. Just that I miss you and I can't stop but let these tears flow :(


Today when I see choti dadi in your place, the exact same bed, that very place, I am scared of losing her too, just the way I lost you. 
It sends shivers down my spine when I co-relate her and you, come back dadi, I do really miss you. :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment