Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mornings like this should come everyday :)


Well today's start was a little too weird still got me smiling, I guess mornings like this should come everyday.. 

When you sleep like a swine, 
When nothing bothers you and no thought breaks your sleep, 
When there is a smile on your face for reasons unknown, 
And nothing seems to catch your tone, 
What ever you hear appears like music to ears, 
When you see small little puppies and your glittering eyes attract them too,
When your simplicity gets appreciated, 
When your work is applauded, 
Nothing matters, nothing more than all of this.. 
When a friends sweet reminder makes you smile and holds you captive and tight, 
Thank god days like these still exists.. 
Well, I am living one such dream, 
Open eyes, I can see moon in daylight, 
Weird, unusual smile but I know I do look good, 
Happy, chirpy, sunlight makes your skin glow, 
The brightness, your sensuality lies in the eyes that you wear. 


With a tinge of craziness and experiments, 
I am sure life is so much better when I see this side of the coin.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment