Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Shrisha :*


Happy Birthday Shrishuu <3


It’s your Birthday today and trust me you have been one person who has been sweet enough to tolerate me and my random calls and the mood swings EVERY single day. 

I crib, I cry, I silently weep, I laugh, I go mad, I giggle, I bitch, I take advices, I shout, I go crazy, you listen and love me nonetheless. 

You have supported me, you have answered all my questions, you have scolded me for not taking care, you have given me advices which nobody has ever given because you love me a little too much, you have always been with me through all the ups and downs life has thrown at me. 

From singing ‘Hey Jude’ that night to the ‘so-not-tolerable Anu Malik’ songs, from bitching about Manan to pulling his legs together, from the conference calls to the video calls, form the Sherlock Holmes stories to the Big Bang Theory, from the ancient Greek mythology to the creepy Purvasha’s logic, we have covered all the random topics one could ever discuss about. 

To the marriage proposals, to the cake stories, to the point where you wanted me to marry a Doctor who could fix my troubles, I have always loved you and there are no second thoughts about that. 

It’s funny how it all started in Bangalore, that scary creepy night where we had met for the very first time and then never met/talked until the same time last year in Hyderabad and since then there has been hardly any day where we didn’t speak, or hardly any problem that we didn’t discuss. 

From all the guy/girl/college/life problems to all the nonsensical, usual gay talks, the comfort level that I share with you has always been so magical. 

Remember Chennai, where you were helping me and I was clicking pictures all the while?

Remember talking late in the night & not sleeping because we had to solve a fight?

Remember making plans for Fatehpur Sikri and the Bangalore Street shopping and then a trip to Ooty & Mysore?

Remember how I cried when the news came down to my ears?

Remember how we have stood by and passed all the tests of time & distance?

This friendship couldn’t have survived without your love & care, they way you have taken everything in the right stride, I know it’s difficult to handle me with all the crises I generally have, I know how difficult is to put a tape on my mouth & calm me down, I know if it weren’t you, I wouldn’t have been half as healthy/happy/positive/non-violent/non-abusive as I am now and it’s all because of you. 

I promise to be here forever, I promise to listen to all what you have to say, I promise to come to Bangalore atleast once a year & meet and chill and EAT with YOU, pakka se:p 


I love you Shrish and will always do. 
Thank you for everything like everything you have done for me till date and hope that you’ll have a blast there, I miss you :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment