Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Prerna Bang-a :p



Hello prettiness,

I generally write long messages about all the special people in my life, starting from how we met and how it all progressed but this time I don't want to go deep in the details, you know it all don't you?

We met, clicked, argued, discussed, debated, shared, cried, smiled, giggled, zoned out, hated, stopped talking, met & got back again.

I respect you for all the things you did & you do, for the amazing aura which you create when you are around, for being such a joyful yet simple person at heart, for all the fun & amazing moments we have spent together in Hyderabad, Chennai, Pondicherry & Delhi, for all the upcoming craziness, for all the splendid suns you have shown, you are a beautiful person and you I love.

Sorry for being mean and for jumping all around, for kicking and tickling and for the n number of things that I keep on repeating, you are truly adorable and I cant thank you enough for all what you have done till date, without taking away the credits ofcourse :p


I love you Bang-A.

Lalalalalalalalalala, Happy Birthday pretty ladki :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment