Sunday, November 4, 2012

A path less travelled.


After almost 8 months,  today I tried sketching. I tried to draw the emotions running through me, the emotions that couldn't be described by words. It strange for me, for I couldn't write but I am glad that I could draw them, like they were in my head. They lack perfection but I am happy with my interpretation. 




Shades of Darkness


Though this is simple but I like how shading has enhanced its beauty. 


Impressions 
Impressions, we leave a lot of impressions by the things we do. Some impressions are hard to forget for they get craved in our hearts while some leave marks in the head, making it impossible for them to leave. 


Leaves of Grass

Mr. Walt Whitman, gave me this name. His book, leaves of grass has moved me in a lot many ways. 


Into the Darkness


A lily, outlined by darkness. It is shining its way to glory, to hard to ignore its beauty. 


Two-faced


For when we meet someone, we never let our intentions surface. 


Skies of Lust

Confusions, dilemmas and disarrays, a lot is suffered under these skies of lust, which make us lose our head and run for our hearts. 



 A lot of books and blogs inspired me to draw these specific sketches for they hold an important place. 


A few old ones, no names, no interpretations. 







No comments:

Post a Comment